Board scan Nintendo Switch

As Promised here are my Nintendo Switch board scans. Switch Lite will be up loaded soon too. Merry Christmas. PS hope this will help bring a lot of switches back to life

Attachments

Thank you very much for this!!
PD: can you show the process of how to do this job? it's great for reverse engineering any PCB!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Thank you very much for this!!
PD: can you show the process of how to do this job? it's great for reverse engineering any PCB!
You just scan the board on a regular computer scanner like you'd scan a peice of paper, sand off the top mask, scan again, sand off that layer of copper until you can see the next layer, scan again, flip and repeat. Takes ages, but it's not too hard. Gotta be really gentle with it once you start getting to the last couple of middle layers tho.

You just scan the board on a regular computer scanner like you'd scan a peice of paper, sand off the top mask, scan again, sand off that layer of copper until you can see the next layer, scan again, flip and repeat. Takes ages, but it's not too hard. Gotta be really gentle with it once you start getting to the last couple of middle layers tho.
Thanks! I don't understand much about sanding. what type of sandpaper would I need for this things? is it necessary a sanding machine?
Greetings

I made some aligned versions for anyone who's interested in tracing out signals (just combine them all in GIMP/similar). The alignment is still just slightly off in some spots but it's within like 1-2 pixels so it's good enough to trace signals. I'm also working on labeling the T210 ballout with signals I know in a drive spreadsheet here.

Attachments

imax

Switch Lite will be up loaded soon too
Sorry for prying, but how are these coming along? I'm trying to repair one Switch Lite right now (with USB port traces ripped off), and being able to follow the traces would be extremely helpful.

There are positibe and negative terminals above the charging port. Can anyone identify what these feed to? Is the a “work around” terminal for charging?