Question OM6 Trimm not working

Portables
2 Working trimms, 0 Portables
Hello
Im trying to revive a OM6 trim that i had lying around some time ago. This is what happened with the board more than a year ago, never even tried powering it up after trimm. Now, trying to boot it up, can't get it to output video, not even a black screen. Now, some hypothesis:
Could this be due to a bad Wi-Fi module relocation? I made it to remedy the fact of not having the Wi-Fi patched, but maybe, I did it wrong.
IMG-20230202-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20230202-W4A0004.jpg

While I trimmed, I scratched some solder mask and copper from two layers around the upper part of the GPU, and ripped a resistor, the R32. Are these SUPER important, to make it not boot? The two internal layers, seem not to be shorted.
IMG-20230202-WA00051.jpg

Also, other possibility, could be, that the regulators I used, are not extremely good. Are enough for a 4 Layer board, but not sure if could handle a 6 Layer one. This are the regulators, some MP1584.
Finally, checking the Shank's U10 Troubleshooting Guide, it said, that pin 5 of the U10 should be shorted with, 3,3V. Mine, didn't have it, but its 6 layers, should it be shorted? Anyway, I tried it also shorting it with a wire, and nothing changed.
Here are some other pictures of the trimm.
IMG-20230202-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230202-WA0003.jpg

Some carifications:
- I don't clearly remember, but I think, it booted without bluethoot.
- I checked the resistance, and compared to this, they are alright.
- The Wii, heats up, im not sure if slower, but, its not heating like its a short somewere.
- I sanded the edges, and checked them with a microscope.
- I don't get any signal, just nothing, not even black screen.

I would appreciate if someone had any idea.
Thank You Guys

Attachments