Question Pantone Colors for all Gamecubes?

Hello!

I'm looking to make two ashidas and my wife wants the silver color while I'm going to go with spice orange. I've found that the consensus on pantone color for indigo is 7673C but I haven't found any discussions on silver or orange. Sorry if I'm bad at seaching but does anyone have these values already?

Hello!

I'm looking to make two ashidas and my wife wants the silver color while I'm going to go with spice orange. I've found that the consensus on pantone color for indigo is 7673C but I haven't found any discussions on silver or orange. Sorry if I'm bad at seaching but does anyone have these values already?
I know this an old question however I have been attempting to answer it myself. Since Pantone has many shades its obviously very hard to tell the difference with most shades and what not, so I have made you a little chart with the colors from my opinion are the closest to what you are looking for. Spice Orange should be much easier to do then silver, silver was much harder to try and identify close possible matches

(P.S these aren't guaranteed correct Pantone colors, they are just the closest ones I could match)

Attachments