Model Party Box STL files

buzzyc

Thanks that one should do it. I just hope that it's the same driver board like the one that Wesk got. I didn't think looking on the american amazon since I live in germany.
Not this is indicative that the actual board internals will be different, but the IO between the 2 models is very different
1651190981928.png
1651190998391.png

Portables
So got one of the other screens to document a few things, the LCD itself likely will fit, the driver board might fit its massive it's an off shoot of the chip in the ashida LCD driver so VGA is Wii compatible. The board for the menu buttons will not fit the partybox STL it uses little tacs not the long ones from the BOM LCD, it also has the resistors for the tactiles on the menu board. That being said here's some shots, the screen itself is nice. The board has audio on it so 3.3v mod may not be plausible but 5v should be viable

** Update 5v at the barrel does work

Attachments

Last edited:

Viilmo

Portables
So got one of the other screens to document a few things, the LCD itself likely will fit, the driver board might fit its massive it's an off shoot of the chip in the ashida LCD driver so VGA is Wii compatible. The board for the menu buttons will not fit the partybox STL it uses little tacs not the long ones from the BOM LCD, it also has the resistors for the tactiles on the menu board. That being said here's some shots, the screen itself is nice. The board has audio on it so 3.3v mod may not be plausible but 5v should be viable

** Update 5v at the barrel does work
Do you have measurements for the driver board?