PlayStation2 Classic Mini

This project which I have already finished but I never had the opportunity to present it in this community, which in fact is the one to which I owe the idea of making it, since a large percentage of the ideas were taken from this website.

It all started with the idea of creating a portable PS2, but due to the delay that the arrival of some components needed for the project was having. Everything took a turn and he suggested the idea of creating a PlayStation2 Classic Mini instead of the Portable PS2.Todo dió un jiro y sugirió la idea de crear una PS2 mini en ves de la PS2 portatil.

-As hardware was used:

-The motherboard of a cutaway PlayStation 2 model 790XX
258855008_300964611898998_118853692494819389_n.jpg

-An OrangePi configured as a Router, since we are going to run the games via NETWORK
Orange Pi .png

-USB to Sata adapter, which is inside what would simulate the SONY NETWORK adapter
Adaptador red.jpg

-An ESP32, with the BlueRetro system installed, to use Bluetooth gamepad
ESP32 a Board2.png

-Plastics from a TV, which were used to create the casing of the TV PlayStation2 Classic Mini
Carcaza.jpg

-PCB glue, to glue all plastics and achieve the finish of the casing
armada.png

And so this project was left, which I hope more than one of you liked and are encouraged to do, I just have to tell you that any questions you may have can ask me. And if you want, you can go through my YouTube channel where I have videos showing more about this beautiful console.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Moved to The Cutting Edge from the 2023 Contest section as you don't have the Contest role and this project lacks sufficient photos with the proof card.

Great project tho. I really like the way you built the case so neatly from scrap plastic. Good frankencasing is becoming quite a lost art

Last edited: