• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Luna

Attached is a possible way to repair the current and issue plaguing the Wii u. This hard mode is not for the faint of heart. And is still undergoing testing, this will not fix an already break Wii u emmc. This is a preventative measure that still under development. Looking forward to you guys's thoughts. From my research it would appear that the Wii u operates in a 4-bit mode which is completely compatible with an SD card mmc module as not all the pins are used. I'm not an expert and I'm open to suggestions and criticism. But this was just an off the cuff idea that I had.

Attachments

Luna

LOL just got a message on GBA temp that someone else worked on this idea one month earlier and it actually works. I am super happy because that saves me a lot of work and I don't have to be scared about bricking my Wii u now.
Thank you Carnage for the link and SDIO for the in depth write up and testing that you did. I'm glad that I wasn't the first person to think of this:). Here's the link for anyone interested in Reading about the nand replacement.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-i-fixed-160-0103-system-memory-error.626448/