NO LONGER FOR SALE - READ UPDATE - RVL-PSUs For Sale ($40 each)

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Update 2/16/23
I am no longer assembling the original RVL-PSU.
I have designed my own version of it that fits the same footprint, but incorporates readily-available in-stock parts.
In addition, this new PSU (tentatively dubbed the PSU-Plus) will include a 1v8 regulator, as a few micro builds remove the LDO from the Wii.
I have ordered the boards / parts, and will create a new thread with them for sale once they are thoroughly tested / if there is interest.

Update 12/22/22
I took out the quantity of the title since I'm going to keep making these as long as people need them!
Additionally, due to the rise of cost of parts, I have to change the price from $35 to $40. I appreciate everyone's understanding :^)

20220410_132048.jpg

Hello, my friends! As you all know, the BB store has been gone for quite a while now, and while most of the products have lived on in new forms at the 4Layer and Electron Shepherd stores, there is no available replacement for the RVL-PSU. Since the PSU is used in a bunch of open source, beginner friendly designs, it's a bummer that you can't really get these boards anymore. With the intent of helping out some people around these parts complete said builds, I built 12 PSUs!

PLEASE READ THIS
These boards use "Vubi" marked buck reg ICs from Aliexpress since the official TI ones are not currently available due to the chip shortage. Due to the nature of where they're coming from, I cannot verify the legitimacy of these regs. That being said, I have made a couple other batches of PSUs using these, and between myself and a few other modders that I've sent these off to, none of us have had any issues with these thus far. That being said, I cannot vouch for the longevity of these regs. I have tested each of these PSUs, and they all look good as far as my tests go.

Price is $35 + Shipping (USA only).

Feel free to message me with any questions! For even faster responses, DM me through the BB Discord server (I have the same username and profile pic there).

Last edited:

Tony39

Update 2/16/23
I am no longer assembling the original RVL-PSU.
I have designed my own version of it that fits the same footprint, but incorporates readily-available in-stock parts.
In addition, this new PSU (tentatively dubbed the PSU-Plus) will include a 1v8 regulator, as a few micro builds remove the LDO from the Wii.
I have ordered the boards / parts, and will create a new thread with them for sale once they are thoroughly tested / if there is interest.

Update 12/22/22
I took out the quantity of the title since I'm going to keep making these as long as people need them!
Additionally, due to the rise of cost of parts, I have to change the price from $35 to $40. I appreciate everyone's understanding :^)

View attachment 21964

Ciao amici miei! Come tutti sapete, il negozio BB non c'è più da un po' di tempo e, sebbene la maggior parte dei prodotti sia sopravvissuta in nuove forme nei negozi 4Layer ed Electron Shepherd, non è disponibile alcun sostituto per l'RVL-PSU. Dal momento che l'alimentatore è utilizzato in una serie di progetti open source e adatti ai principianti, è un peccato che non si possano più ottenere queste schede. Con l'intento di aiutare alcune persone da queste parti a completare dette build, ho costruito 12 alimentatori!

PER FAVORE LEGGI QUESTO
Queste schede utilizzano circuiti integrati buck reg contrassegnati con "Vubi" da Aliexpress poiché quelli ufficiali TI non sono attualmente disponibili a causa della carenza di chip. A causa della natura della loro provenienza, non posso verificare la legittimità di questi registri. Detto questo, ho realizzato un paio di altri lotti di alimentatori usando questi, e tra me e alcuni altri modder a cui li ho inviati, nessuno di noi ha avuto problemi con questi finora. Detto questo, non posso garantire la longevità di questi registri. Ho testato ciascuno di questi alimentatori e sembrano tutti buoni per quanto riguarda i miei test.

Il prezzo è di $ 35 + spedizione (solo USA).

Sentiti libero di inviarmi un messaggio per qualsiasi domanda! Per risposte ancora più rapide, DM tramite il server BB Discord (ho lo stesso nome utente e la stessa immagine del profilo lì).
[/CITAZIONE]
IO
Io sono interessato