Theme error

When my console is booting RVloader it comes up with "Theme error! Couldn't open theme file" I've tried lots of things and have looked through many threads but I still haven't found a solution. If anybody has something that could help it would be much appreciated.

cy

Portables
Are you loading RVLoader with an SD card or via USB? This is a common error if you're attempting to load it via SD as RVLoader is made to only work on USB.

Are you loading RVLoader with an SD card or via USB? This is a common error if you're attempting to load it via SD as RVLoader is made to only work on USB.
I'm using a USB drive to load it

cy

Portables
Okay, is this an untrimmed board? Also, are you attempting to use any themes? Do you have an SD plugged in at all? I know you are loading off USB but it doesn't hurt to be certain that the SD is out of the Wii. Also, what format are you using? And what USB/micro SD card are you loading off of?

Okay, is this an untrimmed board? Also, are you attempting to use any themes? Do you have an SD plugged in at all? I know you are loading off USB but it doesn't hurt to be certain that the SD is out of the Wii.
It is an untrimmed board and there is no sd in the wii

cy

Portables
Okay, what format are you using and which USB drive?