Weirdest dreams/nightmares

cy

Portables
So last night I had a dream that HackerBilly lived stupidly close to me(which isn't too farfetched considering Noah lives unreasonably close to me). I ended up discovering it because he posted his wifi password in #general of the Bit Built discord for some stupid reason. For whatever reason, I thought to try the password on all the networks that my computer is in range of. I figured out that I lived close to him after connecting to his router. He got pissed, came over to my house, opened the g-boy and ripped the bluetooth module out of it thinking it was connected to his router. I remember thinking to myself "If anything he should be worried about a Wifi relocation which my G-Boy doesn't even have...". Before I knew it, my g-boy was without a bluetooth module and I was a very sad cyframe :(

I didn't have any allergy meds or drugs in my system when I had this dream; although I was up until like 3AM last night doing college homework and I did have a headache.

Now that you all agree that I've finally gone off the deep end, what are some of your craziest dreams/nightmares?

Portables
1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I had a strange dream that there was a hidden market in some sort of sewer.

FzOrb

I had some really weird dreams. I remember one where our homeroom teacher came in my house and found the secret hate letters towards her and other classmates under my bed somehow.

Portables
No portables
I had a dream in second grade that my teacher who I hated was huge and she was chasing me over a rainbow for some reason