Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
20220220_002330.jpg
20220417_183419.jpg

20220424_001152.jpg
20220424_001232.jpg

Hello fellow BitBuiltonians!​

Need a Wii trim done for a build? Perhaps I can help! I currently have a good amount of Wiis on my hands, and I would love to be able to help out those who would rather not (or can't) trim their Wii mobo. Here's the list what I'm offering with some more detailed notes further down:

OMGWTF Trim (or variant): $90
MX Chip: $15
Controller Ports: $15
VGA Wiring: $15
Bluetooth Relocation: $15

OMGWTF Trim: I'll do whatever variation of the OMGWTF you want (3 hole, 4 hole, G-Boy, WiiVision, etc.). I sand all my boards with 180, 220, 320, 400, 600, 800, and 1000 grit sandpaper so that the copper layers are smooth as a baby's butt. All trims / relocations are fully tested prior to me sending them to you! Bluetooth module (not wired unless asked) included. Power prewired upon request.
If you're really looking for something crazy like an LMAOv2 trim, perhaps we can work something out, but it's not something that I'm looking to do a ton of.

MX Chip: cut out and sanded with all of the same grits mentioned above, prewiring done upon request.

Controller ports: cut out and sanded with all of the same grits mentioned above, prewiring done upon request.

VGA Wiring: twisted color / gnd lines for the RBG lines, H and V sync wired, mode wired to 3v3.

Bluetooth Relocation: all wires run for bluetooth location / module is prewired; usually I don't fully wire the BT lines to the module / BT power to the Wii so that you can determine where you want BT in your portable and cut the wires to the appropriate length (I try to do the bulk of the soldering though). I'm open to whatever you need done here, so don't be afraid to ask!

20220424_001608.jpg

Regarding shipping, I typically only ship within the continental US, and with USPS First Class, shipping is usually around $5.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, I am happy to help out wherever I can!

Last edited:

dababy

HMMM so thats why i cant find any wiis on eBay... naw jk this thanks for doing this for the communioty

i want to build a 7 inch potable but my hands are not in a good state anymore i am will to pay for parts and as much help as i can get to build one

Avery

Just curious, would you ever do a wifi relocation for someone? I've heard that they're really hard to get right and I doubt I would be able to do that myself so if it's a possibility I would likely be interested in that in the somewhat near future.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Just curious, would you ever do a wifi relocation for someone? I've heard that they're really hard to get right and I doubt I would be able to do that myself so if it's a possibility I would likely be interested in that in the somewhat near future.
At the moment, I'm not doing any trim commissions just due to time constraints. That being said, I have also never done a wifi relocation, so it's not something I would be comfortable advertising. Maybe sometime in the future I can give it a go on a board of my own, and I'll see how it turns out.