chrisino's latest activity

• chrisino replied to the thread RVLoader v2.0.
    Hmm. Access to Miis? The Wii menu is part of the console. I know we're exploiting it but full access to internal storage, time and...
    Right so to boot to the system menu I need to revert to RV Loader 1.4?
    Confused dot com. My Wii doesn't have a Bluetooth module. So basically what we're saying is if you don't have the Bluetooth module you...
    Can I just ask something. When I'm in system and select system menu it just goes black screen. Bad modding or the norm?
    Fast loading but broken a few things. Just tried bust a move and it gives me a green screen in the middle. I'm not going to knock...
    Awesome. Looking forward to testing.
    Does shake in GC2Wiimote work? I'm mapping buttons to it for Crash Mind over Mutant but can't seem to get it to function.
  • chrisino replied to the thread Ashida Wii Portable.
    Hi. Yes. That's the one. Mine is in red though. I mean it works fine but just doesn't give me anymore than an hour's play. Maybe they...
    Sure. Here you go.
    • IMG_20240321_221701.jpg
    • IMG_20240321_221614.jpg
    • IMG_20240321_221459.jpg
    Thanks. That's a pisser.
    Right. I don't get it though. Surely the charger that was provided which I've stated as been 12.6v 3 Amp would indicate something of the...
    Would something like this work...
    Right. Thanks so if that's cotrect are there any portable options to charge OTG? Also because of the low battery life what mah are we...
    Yes. It is from Ali Express. It has a DC jack barrel plug. The pictures show a usb c but when it came it has a DC jack. Not the first...
    Hi. I bought an Ashida off a modder. The battery only lasts about an hour max. Is there anyway to charge my Ashida from a portable...