Recent content by chrisino

1. RVLoader v2.0

hi. Sorry I think you misunderstood me. I don't have a BT module to sync Wii remotes anyway. The only controls I have are GC controls. Synchronisation of Wii remotes isn't important to me on a portable. However been able to access the Mii channel in Wii menu would be good. Someone sent me the...
  2. RVLoader v2.0

Apparently you can't get to the Wii menu unless you revert to an older version of the loader which I've been advised isn't advisable as there's been many bug fixes since. This to me is the main bugbear. You can't get to the menu and although I've been provided with a wad of the Mii channel it...
  3. RVLoader v2.0

Tried Angry Birds on new version using bypass. Doesn't work. Like I've said. Some games simply refuse any kind of input. No idea why.
  4. RVLoader v2.0

No. I don't believe it's possible. I've gone through every game in the Wii library that's considered decent or at least average. Any game that has motion controls I've deleted. The same for any games that have way too many controls or combinations to be mapped. I believe the Zelda games use...
  5. RVLoader v2.0

So the Mii channel working from RV loader mapped to GC controller works fine for you,? If so could you share your settings as the GC controller doesn't work at all in the Mii channel using the wad I was given. What wad did you use? perhaps the wad I have is not working. Can you let me know your...
  6. RVLoader v2.0

Any chance of getting this to work with the loader.? https://wiibrew.org/wiki/SaveGame_Manager_GX The Mii channel doesn't work with a GC controller Even if I map controls it doesn't work. I've no BT module on my portable. Are there any other ways of installing mii's via the loader? This...
  7. RVLoader v2.0

Everyone probably knows this but just found something out. If your VC games doesn't respond to any form of mapping then download free the wads and patch the wad with it. Worked on quite a few wads that didn't respond to mapping. Like I say probably common knowledge but if not then it may help...
  8. RVLoader v2.0

Hey. Do you want a full list or a game at a time? I have quite a few that work on 1.6 that don't work or have issues on 2.0. My setup. Ashida Wii. Knock off one from China I'm afraid but I don't want that to be a case of well your running shit hardware so lay down and die or words to that...
  9. RVLoader v2.0

Just a quick question. Are the VC games installed to the actual Wii or stored virtually like emu nand? If they are installed on the Wii then how do you delete them from the Wii?
  10. RVLoader v2.0

It's not hardware related. If it was usb related it wouldn't work on 1.6. It works on 1.6. It's absolutely a change in code. Ive used smaller cards, different brands. Makes no difference. 1.6 works 2.0 doesn't work. A comparison on the code is what's required
  11. RVLoader v2.0

I'm sticking with 1.6 for now. Do you want me to provide a list of all games that I get a green boot screen with? Bust a move like I say is one of them. Perfect on 1.6. Green screen on 2.0 so it's definitely changes to the code that are making it not boot.
  12. RVLoader v2.0

Sorry.
  13. RVLoader v2.0

https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/RBMPGT
  14. RVLoader v2.0

Busta move for the Wii. Perfect in 1.6. Now green screen. A few others have the same issue.
  15. RVLoader v2.0

Re The Mii channel can be loaded through the Channels section of RVLoader (you must acquire a WAD of it first though) Can you explain this process in a simple noob way? How to fix/install? So the example is WiiMednafen. Just doesn't work. Green screen very similar to my aforementioned bust a...