Recent content by DeathGamer21

1. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

OK thanks i'll look it up and see what I find.
  2. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

Ok thanks.
  3. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

How would I do that I don't have a lot of knowledge of this stuff so any help would be really appreciated.
  4. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

Is it possible to add HDMI Out to the Ashida and re-add the sensor bar port?
  5. DeathGamer21

Computer question

Thanks!
  6. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

Thank you for helping i didn't understand it before but I do now!
  7. DeathGamer21

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Revision C/RVL-CPU-40 serial number LU71439551 [5] color white It has the gamecube ports and it says 2-2 side-B I don't know if that means anything or not but thought I'd include it.
  8. DeathGamer21

Model G-Boy rev3 case files

Ok thank you.
  9. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

I didn't see those I will relook to see if I can find them thank you! Should I be doing this on some sort of PC or is a tablet fine? [MOD EDIT] Posts merged, use the edit feature - final warning.
  10. DeathGamer21

Computer question

Do I need some sort of PC for building portables or not?
  11. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

I understand that I have to do a lot of research and that i won't always have help, but how can I use the ashida file on the PCBWay website Im just really confused about that.
  12. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

I'm just new to using forums and haven't got used to it it and in sorry for posting so much Im just really excited about the thought of making my first portable.
  13. DeathGamer21

Model G-Boy rev3 case files

@Gman do you have a set time for the new gboy to be released?
  14. DeathGamer21

Will there be a gboy rev 4?

Hi I was wondering if there would a gboy rev 4 and if this is the wrong spot to post the thread I move it.
  15. DeathGamer21

Ashida Wii Portable

What do you mean? Is it possible to have an external USB on the ashida for games like skylanders with the portal? I dont understand what you are saying i downloaded the file and went to the website for a qoute. [MOD EDIT] Merged double post.