Recent content by Egg Boi

1. Egg Boi

microSD connection to computer not working

Re-ran all wires (except charge and gnd) with 26awg wire, sd card works now. Not sure what caused the problem, all things ohm'd out good. Very happy it's working now.
  2. Egg Boi

Interesting. My 5V wire is going to 5V on both sides, got good continuity. VSYS is also good. I'll keep digging.
  3. Egg Boi

Did you ever come up with a solution for this? I'm having the exact same symptoms.
  4. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

I've got to the point of turning on the PMS and USB-C controller. Fan goes on and off as it should. I plugged in my SD card to the Gboy and when plugging into a computer nothing comes up on my PC. Does the Gboy need to be powered up when doing this? Edit: Connecting to another computer yields an...
  5. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

I've got the edges sanded nice and smooth, no bridges. Resistances checked good, except I've got 64ohms between the 1.15v and 1.8v. Is this alright? Edit: Saw the updated one from Wesk, he had 66 so I'm good. Onward!
  6. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

I think I'm good? About to remove LDO and re-solder the U10 wire on the GPU pin side.
  7. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

So I need to follow the light blue one on the inside, NOT the rectangular one?
  8. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

So would it be better if I make that bottom corner by the USB ports more square as shown by the red line? Really cool how you layered the two images in the video, very helpful for giving a perfect point of reference.
  9. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

Also I just removed U5 and it looks like a pad lifted, but I see the same pad lifted on the U10 Relo guide. I assume this is ok?
  10. Egg Boi

Trim Confirmation

Got the caps and inductor pulled off, want to make sure this is a good trim.
  11. Egg Boi

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

Alright, thanks man. Yeah it's a family wii, black case. I'll do the VGA change and get to work! Edit: Does VGA enable not kill composite video out? I did the VGA enable and I still have video, even after a reboot.
  12. Egg Boi

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

I am unable to navigate BBLoader, and various other menus, via the Gamecube controller. Only through the Wii controller. I can use the GC controller to play games after selecting a game ie. SSBM. Just received my GBOY kit and am ready to get started on the trim once I have the software all ready...
  13. Egg Boi

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Oi ya silly lads. I've just ordered a Gboy and am getting my newly received 4-layer Wii ready for cutting by slapping in Homebrew and PortabalizeMii. Really excited and hope this project turns out well.