Recent content by Flavioblak

1. Question connection for ps2 board GH 061 51

Well, so far I've mapped the Memory Card port 2, their points are marked with a "3", I've also used Mr.Jakes's image since it's pretty good quality. I'll go out for lunch, will map Controller port 2 when I get back home.
  2. Question connection for ps2 board GH 061 51

Hey bro, I also have that motherboard from my ps2 project that is kind of stalled, I'll map the traces with my multimeter real quick and post everything here.
  3. Question My ps2 79001 is a bit different from the guide

Thanks, bro! Now i'm gonna prepare the rest of the materials that i need for the portable.
  4. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Yea, Sure! First off, if you don't have much knowledge in electronics, go to the "Console Modding 101" in the homepage of the forum. The software you're gonna need is the RVLoader, you can go to the RVLoader page by clicking on the "RVLoader" link right there in the header. For the Wii...
  5. Question My ps2 79001 is a bit different from the guide

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem with my ps2 portable motherboard and i wonder if someone can give me a light. It's a V15 GH-061-51 motherboard i took from a 79001 ps2, it was a huge pain to track one of those down, i messaged about 30 sellers and less than half answered me. The...
  6. Worklog My ps2 portable worklog

Maybe it works because the trails you've damaged aren't essential. By the way, was the screen shaking before? It's known that the ps2 has a screen flickering issue related to the PAL-NTSC signal, but it can be a multitude of other things.
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Well, hello! My name is Flavio, i fell into the portabilizing rabbit hole a few weeks ago and was amazed by the craftsmanship that you guys display! I'm trying to make my first portable as a vacation project, a portable PS2, but I'm having some questions here and there, so i decided to create an...