Recent content by Lazr

1. Lazr

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

The LOLWUN is real!! Over the past few weeks I gained an interest in trimming the earlier Wii U board revisions. The WUP-50 will always have the superior trim, but with them being so rare compared to the WUP-01/WUP-30 (and to some extent, the WUP-40), it makes more sense to trim one of the...
  2. Lazr

you should use udpih then
  3. Lazr

You can just set the SEEPROM device to None in minute. Don't need a pico to do that, you can load minute with a browser exploit
  4. Lazr

A missing disc drive is fine for GC/Wii injections. They don't even know if the disc drive is even missing, as its entirely emulated.
  5. Lazr

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I'm Lazr (or Ivy). I am a massive Wii U nerd :D
  6. Lazr

The LOLWUT trim is replicable (and no this isn't an April fools joke)! Thanks to Yveltal's guide (and my questions throughout these past few days (week?)), I have gotten the trim to boot into Wii U Menu! The Wi-Fi module doesn't work atm, but it is probably due to my crappy wiring for it (SDIO...
  7. Lazr

Guide The Definitive Wii U Trimming Guide

Is de_Fuse only needed for the disc drive patches? if so, one could entirely skip that by loading minute_minute from udpih/recovery_menu or the browser exploit, and set the SATA device in seeprom to No Device.
  8. Lazr

WUP-30 is very inconsistent. I have two with black ports and then one with yellow power/red sensor bar