Recent content by Mad_Murdock

1. PS2 Ultra Slim

Will post pics if I can't troubleshoot it myself. Thank you. Edit: it's working. I deleted all the OPL config files, started fresh.
  2. PS2 Ultra Slim

Yes. I've tried Auto and Manual. MX4SIO is On. Someone told me to move the games into the CD folder instead of DVD like OPL Manager set it up, so I'm going to give that a shot.
  3. PS2 Ultra Slim

Two Slims with the internal SD. For some reason they both refuse to read any SD card. I've used multiple brands, some that are supposedly supported. I have the switch installed as well. When I flip the switch to memory card, it shows up in Browser, but when I try to view the memory card's...
  4. PS2 Ultra Slim

Yea, I was trying to figure out how to repurpose the power switch. Thanks.
  5. PS2 Ultra Slim

Not sure if this was already covered, but some 790001 motherboards (in my case, GH-062-02) don't have the lid switch. Serial Number: HU3775926 UPC: PD037759261
  6. PS2 Ultra Slim

Got the resin shell order placed. Will probably be a while before that comes in. But I've started my first build today. I said hell no to the hacksaw, and used the Dremel. Took 5 seconds to remove the spare USB section.
  7. PS2 Ultra Slim

Gotcha. Only curious because it was a pain finding 79k models that weren't overpriced, even the "as-is" listings. Thanks for the reply.
  8. PS2 Ultra Slim

Bought a couple 79K's with bad disc drives today. Put in an order for a couple resin printed cases from PCBway as well, and I'm going to print a test case on my machine to get an idea of the scale. This looks like it's going to overtake my backlog of projects. :) EDIT: Have you confirmed that...