Recent content by metl-play

1. metl-play

Release Ps2 voltage regulator board

Alright, thank you for the reply, I guess since you answered this, I will not unnecessarily share the Video here.
  2. metl-play

Hey, I have a Question about the Board. As I just saw a Video about how Inductors work, I am now a little concerned about something called "flyback". On disconnection of the power source it can lead to very high voltage spikes. I do hope this isn't a problem in this particular design as I don't...
  3. metl-play

I did an update to the BOM, so everything can be sourced off LCSC with no out of stock Parts. Maybe this is useful for someone. The fixed Resistor value and it's lcsc part is updated. The only downside is that some Parts aren't from the same manufacturer anymore, but the tolerances are the same...
  4. metl-play

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone, i am pretty new to modding. GingerOfOz showed me with his Project how amazing this Forum is and Mister M blew me away with his Custom PS2 PCB. I made some smaller mods on PS2. My goal is to make a PS2 Portable, possibly with the PCB from Mister M or a modified version of it. I...