Recent content by ModerateGamer

1. ModerateGamer

Xbox 1 or 360 controller guide/info?

yeah hopefully I can relocate the buttons I'm just really hoping the Xbox controller is cut friendly I know its a very complex multi board design if not the Arduino thing is also an option beauty of it is the LattePanda has a built in Arduino xD hopefully can cut out the bulk of the PCB for...
  2. ModerateGamer

Nice ! I am not planning on building in the controller case though, just need its guts for the controller. I will be designing a custom 3d printed case providing all goes well :D EDIT: I saw a post on here one of the users has done a really nice 3d scan of an Xbox 1 controller you should look...
  3. ModerateGamer

Hi all, I was hoping someone could point me to any threads with useful information on cutting up Xbox 1 or 360 controllers for use in a portable (praying such a thing exists) I'm in the concept stage of my first portable using the original LattePanda as a base for use with 16 and 32/64 bit...
  4. ModerateGamer

4:3 Screen recommendations?

Oh nice thanks I'll have a look at that sounds perfect :D
  5. ModerateGamer

4:3 Screen recommendations?

Hi, I'm looking for a 4:3 screen to use in my build but that is proving really tough all the screens I find are 16:9. Ideally I'd like to stick to 4:3 and if possible ips which I'm sure is just a pipe dream. I saw a video not too long ago and the guy had just that, I messaged him but got no...
  6. ModerateGamer

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey I'm Moderate newbie here just thought I'd say hi. I'm planning a wii portable atm hopefully will talk to some of you in the future about it xD