Recent content by Moon-sar

1. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

I bought a ZJ050NA-08C and my driver has another layout (green board :mrgreen:), from my research i found out i Can run it from 5V directly using barrel jack pad, i will test this tomorrow and edit or post news about this and upload picture to document this. Maybe look if your board Can Do the same
  2. 4Layer Product Line Update

Thanks to everyone in the 4layers team, those boards are really helpfull and give an access to even greater portable. i bought some board friday and was curious about this New pms-lite. Thanks for the Price cut on pms-pd .:)
  3. Worklog G-Wii Yellow

What a Work ! This yellow looks really nice !
  4. Worklog Black Beautii -- SparkleBear's G-Wii Rev 2 Worklog. :)

Wow really thanks for sharing your works with us, this Worklog is really full of information, going through the process of making a gwii with you, you took many photo it really add a lot of value, have a good Time on the road, and looking forward the indigo gwii or any other project you going for
  5. Worklog PriiMiium

Really great project, i love your case design, the microsd to USB mount looks very clean.
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone, working on multiple Wii project, i'm still New to the modding of consoles but i love it