Recent content by Slo_mo

1. Slo_mo

Question VGA quality issue

Thanks very much, its my mistake. I didn't bother to look for Horizontal and Vertical adjust in the LCD function. All is okay now. The graphics I can say is better indeed in the game play, only in BBLoader screen I couldn't find the difference between AV and VGA. Thanks you Stitches and...
  2. Slo_mo

yes I tried that, It adjusted in Wii system but when I switch back to BBLoader, still has same issue. Does BBLoader has any way to adjust display settings. I will try source out for another display or try fix my wiring
  3. Slo_mo

I didn't see auto-adjust function. Only Screen Position, TV Resolution, Wide Screen Setting and Burn-In Reduction.
  4. Slo_mo

Hi All, I had succesfully softmoded, and installed BBLoader beta on my Wii project. Had also done the VGA wiring and it seems to work but I'm not still satisfied with the display quality, Basically no difference with when I'm using composite out. Display also not centered. Tried to read...
  5. Slo_mo

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi All, Just recently joined this wonderful forum, I love tinkering things and just recently discovered portablizing. And just nice, I have an old Nintendo Wii hidden somewhere in my TV cabinet. Going to start my project soon. Thanks in advance to all moderators and gurus here.