Recent content by tanjiro

1. tanjiro

PS2 Ultra Slim

This project looks cool. I've seen some 79k models with broken disk drives that I want to try this on. How can I solder a HDMI slot to this board and are there are 3d printing files that incorporate a HDMI slot. I don't think I want to bother with the SD slot and instead use a MC2SIO memory card...
  2. tanjiro

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Is there an updated guide for building a Noldendo using PSU-Plus ?
  3. tanjiro

PSU-Plus Official Release

Can a person with not much soldering experience put together the PSU-Plus? Are the components listed on the BOM sheet for 1 PSU-Plus board? How much would it roughly cost to send a pre-assembled board to the UK? Will there be a future shop to purchase these pre-assembled such as the 4-Layer...
  4. tanjiro

PSU-Plus Official Release

Hi, I'm a newbie to all things electronics so sorry for the noob question. If I want to order PSU-Plus from PCBWAY using the provided Gerber files, will I receive a PSU-Plus that is ready to use for a Noldendo build. Or is there some extra soldering of components that I need to do onto the...
  5. tanjiro

Ah I see, unfortunately it costs too much for me so I'll maybe come back to attempt this in the future. Thanks for the quick replies
  6. tanjiro

Hmm so $67 for the PSU? Seems out of my budget unfortunately. Why do people recommend using RVL-PSU instead of PTH. What are the advantages of RVL-PSU
  7. tanjiro

Hey all, I find this project super interesting and I want to make it. I don't have any experience soldering but I know that I can practice and pick these skills before making this. The thing I'm unsure about is the RVL-PSU. Can it be bought online? I live in the UK, I know that CrazyGadget...