Recent content by Taradiel

1. Ashida case from PCBway

Hello to all! I'm planning to start a new Ashida, a bit cleaner than my first one. As I don't have a resin printer, I wanted to use PCBway. I wanted to start with a resin print and there is a lot of choice on the material. If any of you have ordered from them, I would like to have your...
  2. Odroid metal case ?

Okidoki ! thanks for your feedback !
  3. Odroid metal case ?

Hey everybody, I have a 3D printer but I'm a little lazy to break my head to find the components and draw the whole thing. I know what a time sink it is! I stumbled upon a mod for the Odroid Go Super with a metal shell. Has anyone ever tried to put a trimmed Wii in it? :p...
  4. RVLoader v2.0

Ahah we all started one day ;)
  5. Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

It's a pity they stopped production but it's understandable... However, would it be possible to put the *.stl files of the G-Boy online? It would be great if everyone could enjoy this wonder!
  6. RVLoader v2.0

Hey ! Did you follow the file structure as follows? https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader
  7. RVLoader v2.0

Incredible !! Thanks a lot !
  8. RVLoader v2.0

Keep us in touch ! :)
  9. RVLoader v2.0

Hi, I think your problem is with your USB stick, I had a similar problem with a bad USB stick. I changed it and it solved my problem.
  10. Solved Question before trimming !

Great thanks! I hadn't seen this page! Thanks for your quick response!
  11. Solved Question before trimming !

Hello everybody ! Quick question before I start trimming my Wii! I've been browsing the forum quite a bit before getting started, but I've seen a lot of pictures of people using the round battery and I don't see any indication on the definitive wii triming guide about it. What do I gain/less...
  12. RVLoader v2.0

You're doing great @Aurelio ! Thanks a lot for your incredible job ! On the other hand I don't know if it's me but when I enter the GC games menu and I want to change the options by pressing "B", RVL Loader seems to freeze. Does anyone else have this problem?
  13. RVLoader v2.0

Hi, I used another brand of USB stick and it works! Thanks a lot for your help!
  14. RVLoader v2.0

Hey everybody, I do some tests before cutting my Wii, the GC games work perfectly but when I try to launch the WII games, I always have the same error message that appears (Found HWAccess_ES2 at 000291A8). Do you have any idea what could be the problem? Thanks in advance and congratulations...
  15. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Thanks a lot for your help! I'm going to go check this out!