Recent content by tealflip

1. tealflip

Discussion Where do I begin? (NOW FLIP'S FIRST WORKLOG)

LETS FUCKING GO IT WORKS, WE ARE STILL MOVING ALONG MANE Edit: Only composite works. I may of fucked up vga patches, BUT IDC IT WORKS LETS GOOOOOOO
  2. tealflip

Worklog My First G-Boy

Here you go. This should have everything you need: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/g-boy-pcb-files.5054/post-55947
  3. tealflip

Dumb question, where is the 5v jumper for the fan? Or in other words, how should I approach this? I connected 5v to the capacitor pads at c49 *bottom of it*
  4. tealflip

Good news: wired up. Bad news: no boot. Atleast I believe so. See, the cpu and gpu are warming up. However, no fan spin, no video, etc. I am gettin the correct voltages out of the PSU-PLUS, have two ground wires installed, and I am inputting 12v at 2A into the board. Any help is not just...
  5. tealflip

Ashida Wii Portable

Then yes. It's the same as the OEM, PCB, cable, everything. Only difference is a smash logo in the center.
  6. tealflip

Ashida Wii Portable

What do you mean? Like the switch rerun, or like a Power A ripoff switch controller?
  7. tealflip

Worklog Thundervolt

I feel its mandatory everytime this is used in a project, that the maker listens to thunderstruck on loop the entire time. Amazing work!
  8. tealflip

Update: Did some more checks, fixed the standoffs *hopefully* and a couple other things I realized didnt fit. A new USB C breakout board is on the way since we may or may not of fucked the original one up.... whoops... anyway, new case is going now.
  9. tealflip

Good and bad news: One, shell came out WONDERFULLY. Minor blemishes but for a first print, it worked well. Secondly, quality didnt matter since some measurements with the standoffs were WRONG! Im gonna take a bit of a break to relax and come back to this once my mental sanity is back in check.
  10. tealflip

Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii

It's not the size that matters, its how you use it. AMAZING WORK!
  11. tealflip

Double checked, they are good. Tomorrow I will begin wiring and printing out the case.
  12. tealflip

These are very heavily rounded. How good are these? How can I check for shorts between voltage lines?
  13. tealflip

The project.... IS ALIVE!!! The U10 was successful *THANK YOU CRAZYGADGET* and we are all set to now dremel this badboyy