Recent content by Teatimetim

1. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

it's possible that your screen or driver board may be damaged somehow then. I've had screens go purple, etc when the ribbon cable was busted. That has me thinking now though, have you tried swapping to a different ribbon cable?
  2. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

I would just start going pin by pin on the FFC to make sure there are no shorts. Then trace each pin from the FFC back to the FPGA to ensure they're connected. The way I found out this was the issue was because it worked fine when I pressed down on the FFC connector. Does yours do the same if...
  3. Teatimetim

Question Change time in RVLoader

If you patched out wifi and relocated Bluetooth you can update it from the Wii settings by booting into the stock Wii os. If you have wifi relocated you can also update it using a homebrew app called SNTP. Other than that I don't know of any other way.
  4. Teatimetim

Release Small module

You should also add in the thermistor for temp monitoring. This is a really cool board!
  5. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

At first I didn't get video out from the Fuji Flex. One thing I noticed is that it appeared that the display driver wasn't receiving any signal so I started checking the FFC connector and discovered that pin 8 and 9 were shorted by a tiny solder blob I didn't see. Just for reference pin 9 should...
  6. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

I managed to finally get a Fuji Flex to work! I ended up making them with a hot air plate this time and they turned out better. These ones were also ordered from PCBWay, although that shouldn't make any difference. Don't make my mistake and order a framework stencil... wired for programming
  7. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

My first attempts weren't, but it shouldn't matter, just need to be more careful during assembly. I did learn from Yveltalgriffin though that if you order them through JLCPCB you have to ask for a few things when they reach out for production issues. I didn't do that so it's possible my board...
  8. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

Sadly it wasn't, but I got some more parts and different methods of putting it together that I want to try and see if I can get it working.
  9. Teatimetim

Release Fujiflex (GCVideo DVI flex PCB)

Good point. I should have said that it's best used on Unix based systems. I looked into running it on windows and a lot of guides just said "don't bother".
  10. Teatimetim

Release Fujiflex (GCVideo DVI flex PCB)

I recommend the ch134a. It's a cheap spi programmer that can be used with flashrom (Linux only).
  11. Teatimetim

Nicholas298's OSD+VOL Controller Board

Any reason why this couldn't be used with the N64HH?
  12. Teatimetim

Question What 3d printer is big enough to print the ashida

Thank you for posting this! I've been looking into a resin printer and this one looks great!
  13. Teatimetim

N64HH V2

Like these 8mm ones on Adafruit? https://www.adafruit.com/product/3101
  14. Teatimetim

PS Hanami

I'll take two please.
  15. Teatimetim

Worklog My First G-Boy

It has been a while since my last post updating this project, but a lot has happened in that time and I'm thankful for everyone on discord for helping me through some of the issues I ran into. To start things off, I managed to put together two Fuji Flex's I also programmed them using my Steam...