Recent content by VoxelTek

1. VoxelTek

Worklog Thundervolt

This looks absolutely epic! A compact, Omega-compatible (ish) power supply for portable Wiis that supports undervolting would be hugely helpful, at least for me. Can't wait to see this project reach completion! I'm especially excited for the the predicted low-price mass-manufacturing can...
  2. VoxelTek

Guide Wii Undervolting "guide" and stats. (incomplete)

@GingerOfOz I saw you undervolted the WiiX in your video, and that you mentioned the stable point of that Wii "changed over time". Is this what you had before the Wii began disliking it, or is this what you switched to afterwards? And if the former, what did you then change your values to?
  3. VoxelTek

Worklog RVL-PSP (name may change) -- Nintendo Wii in a Sony Playstation Portable shell

Progress update: Parts have been ordered! I've got a couple PCBs coming in, including my newly-created MX relocation flex, codenamed mxHound. I've also got my custom PSP board incoming, which was way too expensive, but ah well. Then there's @loopj's Wii Power Strip and periphlex, @supertazon's...
  4. VoxelTek

Worklog RVL-PSP (name may change) -- Nintendo Wii in a Sony Playstation Portable shell

I'm getting closer to having this thing ready to be manufactured. Some of the main changes since my initial design are: Using @loopj's periphlex design Including connector for BT module on the board Using @loopj's power strip board Using flex cables for lots of things Aside from that, not...
  5. VoxelTek

Yes, but I haven't really made a portable before. While I have trimmed a Wii, I never actually put it inside a shell and wired it up, mainly due to the high price of components and such. This is the first portable project I'm actually intending to complete, and while it is certainly a massively...
  6. VoxelTek

So my PSP-3000 kicked the bucket recently, much to my disappointment. (It may have been my fault, I am an idiot.) However, this prompted an idea: to put a Wii inside of the shell. At first I thought this would be an impossibly stupid idea, but then when I saw G-Man had done so a while ago, I...
  7. VoxelTek

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone! I'm VoxelTek, an electrical engineer diving deeper into the console modding and portabilising scene. I look forward to talking with you all!