Recent content by Wii Portablizer Wannabe

1. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Chip on old rvl pms

I'm making a Wii portable with the old g-boy setup and I wanna know if this chip is a problem before I continue working on it.
  2. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I Fix This Trimming Mistake

I was trimming this board and I cut pretty close to the edge. I was wondering if this connection I cut was important. If it was, can't I just stick a wire from the via to the copper pad?
  3. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question GC+ 2.0 first time setup questions

Yes you can use the switch joystick breakout board but I don't know much about flashing the chip, gotta wait for someone with a bigger brain
  4. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Yeah its integrated into BBLoader, you can essentially emulate a wii remote, I think
  5. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Looking for RVL Power Management System

Thank the Lord I just saw this thread, just ordered both the RVL PMS and the Charging board
  6. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question I broke 2 pins on my U10

Okay, thanks for all the help
  7. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

That sucks but thanks anyway, I'll ask him about it
  8. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

So I broke 2 of the pins on my U10 and wanted to know if it would still work, I have the 2 back pins like normal but I only have the middle pin/second pin on the other side? Is it fine? And if not, does anyone have some extras I could buy or get for free?
  9. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Is this salvageable?

Thank you so much! I think I’ll just leave it the way it is. Also you are a genius.
  10. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Should I bother with it or just buy a new wii?
  11. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Is this salvageable? I ripped off one of the regulators? I think and I don’t know if it can be fixed. If not I’m screwed so
  12. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I use a Lithuim Ion Lipo Rechargeable Battery instead of 18650 Lithium Ion cells with the RVL PMS?

So how exactly would I go about doing that? Sounds kinda of difficult to me
  13. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I use a Lithuim Ion Lipo Rechargeable Battery instead of 18650 Lithium Ion cells with the RVL PMS?

Basically lithium cells are too think for me too use in a project I'm planning to work on so I was wondering if I could just get one of those flat rechargeable battery packs and hook that up to the RVL PMS? I'm looking at something like this Here