Recent content by yoblast29

1. yoblast29

Worklog black ashida, a beginning ...

Got it to boot first try ! I'll continue soldering and I'll come back if I have any problem
  2. yoblast29

ok, I trimmed my wii and got these resistances I don't know if the fluctuation on the 3.3v is normal but the board looks pretty clean so i'll test it during the week
  3. yoblast29

Ok, it has been a really long time, but I'm back ! During the last few months, I had to stop working on my ashida for personnal reasons, but I Can continue now. Because it has been a really long time since the last update, I wanted to Come back with a lot of progress, so I wanted to finish...
  4. yoblast29

Yeah, but I destroyed it and i don't have any spare ones so, i'll have to do without it
  5. yoblast29

I check continuity on the nand pin, and they're all connected, I also checked if the ground and 3,3v was connected, and it is ! I don't know if that means that it'll work, but I Hope so ! So, i'm still not sure of what the thing I destroyed next to the nand was for, but i'll try without it...
  6. yoblast29

Ok, I got the resistances I really think my wii is alive, I just need to finish the shell ( I got everything Yesterday ) I just don't know what traces @CrazyGadget talked about on the pin of the nand, if anyone could tell me about it So, next news will be about my portable or about my broken wii
  7. yoblast29

what I call a cutter is a really sharp knife, It wasn't the best to use, but with a little bit of work, I think my wii is still alive The multimeter I wanted to use was an old one that my family had somewhere and I don't really know how to use it so I'll come back later with the resistances...
  8. yoblast29

I might have messed up ... I was planning on giving news later but I think it's best to ask about it the person who I thought had a dremel didn't have one, so, I didn't know how to do and while I was discuting with someone IRL, he told me that I could try with a cutter eventually, I figured I...
  9. yoblast29

ok, I ordered everything and it should arrive in september, There should be more news next month since I won't be able to work on the project for the 2 future weeks I will sand a bit more my case though, since I still see a lot of lines on it I had a question, apart from sanding it, and apply...
  10. yoblast29

Thanks for the Quick reply The potentiometer that I can't find is the wheel for the sound, I hadn't found one of the good dimension As for the fan, I will search for one In stock this Time.
  11. yoblast29

Okay, after more than a year, I can finally start working on a wii portable. I found out about bitbuilt last summer and was shocked to discover what some people could do with my childhood console. first time I opened bitbuilt, I found the ultrawii sakura of @YveltalGriffin and wanted to do my...
  12. yoblast29

G-Wii Yellow *Pikmin Edition

I just created my account like one or two weeks ago, seeing all the wii portable and all the possibilities is really cool for motivation, Really cool design btw