Search results

1. theengineer

Question Help Needed Badly

Speaker relocated, Seperate Battery Holder wired to Negative and Positive Clips
  2. theengineer

3. theengineer

Microswitches with 3 Pins, Same for Joystick
  4. theengineer

I even tested it with gamecube controllers and the same thing happened, idk maybe its the arcade parts but i checked them with my multimeter too! Maybe its the fact that i use lead free solder hahahaha i have no idea i just really wish i my plan worked cause it was really really nice when there...
  5. theengineer

So I really wanted to make an Arcade Pedestal for Super Smash Bros by using Wiimotes to solder arcade buttons to because they dont use analog sticks so it would be sweet and simple. Could use it for other games to that use horizontal control which would have been a plus. So i soldered...
  6. theengineer

Please Identify what this is

This was in an audio device( forgot what it was specifically ) being used for volume control. I would call it a potentiometer but i cannot find it anywhere online using that name. It has 3 pins and is doing a job potentiometers do! The only thing is that its endless, it doesn't hit a stop when...
  7. theengineer

JAMMA board question

The jamma boards inside of the ps4 looking cases that have hundreds of games, since they run on 12 volts could they be powered by a battery bank?
  8. theengineer

Type of plastic for vacuum forming?

Im not comparing myself im just pulling out an example of awesome vacuum forming, thank u for replying
  9. theengineer

Ya its dracula from castlevania, looks most like the circle of moon version of him

Ya its dracula from castlevania, looks most like the circle of moon version of him
  10. theengineer

Type of plastic for vacuum forming?

So i started vacuum forming after building my own vacuum former and everything worked out okay but the plastic is really weak and sensitive. It rips easily and is really flexible and isnt sturdy. I used a type of thermal plastic from amazon. My question is am i using bad plastic? Should a...
  11. theengineer

IS IT POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING WE BELIEVE IN

Absolutely its a bad idea hahahaha but i will try
  12. theengineer

IS IT POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING WE BELIEVE IN

I have so many SD cards( Not micro) but only pi B models. I bought a cheap 8 gb micro sd and it corrupted FAST and i dont have the patience to order another. So since most Pi models have test pads on the bottom could I just wire one of my SDs to the testing pads for the micro slot or are SD...
  13. theengineer

Retro duo( not the handheld ) question

Im glad we have a god in our presence
  14. theengineer

Retro duo( not the handheld ) question

I plan on buying a duo in the future instead of seperatly buying a nes clone and snes clone( project). How is the circuit setup? Are the nes and snes circuitry together or seperate boards? I want to make seperate handhelds.
  15. theengineer

Whats the voltage of the 8 bit console?

The PTH08080 seems to be like the only regulator anyone uses lol, i saw moddedbybacteria use it for his stuff but dont think i ve seen ben heck use it before
  16. theengineer

Whats the voltage of the 8 bit console?

So i got one and it produces 6 volts! First time i ve seen a 6 volt wall. So i would like to know how i would get it to run off of a 12 volt tiny lithium pack i have. Step down regulator? I have one from getfpv and was wondering if it would be good to use? -merge- Your right! -merge- Or...
  17. theengineer

Question Wii problem pls help

Thank you! I think its the module, i will get back to you if i fix it
  18. theengineer

And you need to hold it longer to turn it off, weird
  19. theengineer

Nope, no kinds of softmodding, It was working fine last night! I was playing goldeneye and brawl and nothing seemed wrong at all, its like all the software just decided to become corrupt! I thought it was a power problem at first.
  20. theengineer

I forgot to mention it outputs a black screen, it isnt modded, i ve had it for a while