Search results

1. Evilemi

Question PMS-Lite short between 3.3V and not charging cells

Hello! I've been having a strange issue. When I was doing analog sticks on my worklog, I noticed a short between 3.3V and ground. I tracked down the short to the PMS-Lite but only if it powers on, then off. This is a video showing the issue So far this are things to know: 3.3V are not...
  2. Evilemi

Worklog Evil's first Louii ( Zomblouii )

Hi! I've been wanting to build a portable for over 2 years. It first started when I saw the retroflag GPI, then the GamePi, but I finally found this beloved forum and tossed every other portable. So now here we are. So my goal is to build a Louii I'll get the Switch buttons, 38 wire and kapton...
  3. Evilemi

Question Speaker replacement that works with U-amp?

Hi! I'm about to finish my parts list. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time with the speakers. I know everyone recommends the SP-1511S-(3-6) found on digikey. But the shipping cost under $100 is too much. So I'm looking for a replacement, maybe 4layer store could sell a couple?
  4. Evilemi

Question Couple Questions about Wii, wiring and PMS.

Hi! I did a lot of research but I couldn't quite understand a couple things about the wiring. 1) The guide recommends 28 gauge or thicker for powering the BT. Is that also the same for U10 3.3V? Because that thing is really thin. I have some awg 38. Will that work? 2) If I buy the PMS 2.0 which...
  5. Evilemi

Question Install RVloader without the original psu and cables

So I got a wii for $15 with no cables. I can buy a GC control for $10. So I’d like to know if it’s possible to use a Type C PD at 12V to power the mainboard (without the case) and solder a wire from the Wii to a screen with Composite video Just to install the OS and then do the OMGWTF trim...