Search results

1. Fawaz_DJ

Model Wii2GC Power Plug

so i'm not expert in 3d printing stuff and this what i came with hope its useful. wii male can fit both side so be careful when installing wii male connector is long to connect to gc pins with no wires needed just a small soldering is required for me i printed using PrusaSlicer 2.7.1 @104%...
  2. Fawaz_DJ

Model Wii2GC Power Plug

thanks its great work ist possible to adapt the wii console male jack into the other side so we don't have to destroy a wii power jack. it will be like an adapter/converter from wii to gc plug
  3. Fawaz_DJ

[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

hello 2 for me please thank you
  4. Fawaz_DJ

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Done and for some reason can't put my name on it :$ Edit: My email start with black
  5. Fawaz_DJ

THE GREAT MIGRATION

Same
  6. Fawaz_DJ

THE GREAT MIGRATION

Got this error
  7. Fawaz_DJ

Discussion Custom GC controller board - interest check

I know and did that :)
  8. Fawaz_DJ

Discussion Custom GC controller board - interest check

I wasn't exactly sure what the poll for so I selected all :( as previously mentioned 3 for me plz
  9. Fawaz_DJ

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

what the min output voltage to be recognized as high signal
  10. Fawaz_DJ

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

any chance for stock regulator cut for larger portable with enough space ^^ something like this ^^
  11. Fawaz_DJ

Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

lol the only thing i haven't press i have no problem with hbc i just was wondering if my steps was ok now i got no emu found check /ploader/plugins.conf checked the usb file and all emu .dol present # # postLoader plugin configuration file # version: 420BB # # dol=<dol_id>|<plugin.dol>|<args> #...
  12. Fawaz_DJ

Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

thank you absolutly amazing work :D love it i tested on my rvl-cpu-01 wii ( no plans for portab ) its working no wifi no bt and have few questions 1. hbc is upside down 2. igot error (the file emu.dat seems to be old you need to refresh the case) on emulators and nothing is showing