Search results

1. Kris

Worklog The Sega GeneKris

My first portable the Sega Gene-Kris.. it is just a pretty easy set up. I am rebuilding my sons AtGames Sega into a portable. The Sega actually is pretty cool. But either way it is just my first project and hopefully I will be able to finish it. I have a 4.3 inch screen but I doubt I can use...
  2. Kris

Soldering station

I have read a bunch and have had some awesome suggestions then I came across this...what are your thoughts? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0725GYLVH?psc=1
  3. Kris

Discussion FRANKENCASING IS DIFFICULT

I'm spending my free time at work today messing with plastic lol. It's like I know what's in my head but putting it into action bus difficult. But it is fun lol...no judgement it's my first time messing around like this lol.
  4. Kris

Question Has anyone used the psio mod?

I'm just wondering if anyone has modded a PlayStation with the psio connector? It's pretty expensive so I am curious to see if there are other options to get the PS1 loading games from an SD card..
  5. Kris

Phase 1 complete

I picked up a untouched wii, a PS1 , and a Sega game gear yesterday from my boy at work. $25 not to shabby!
  6. Kris

Portable dvd player 9"screen

I am working on small things before I go to bigger and better lol..first I wanted to see if disconnecting the DVD drive from it if the display would still workand it does! After I have read thread after thread I seen that portable DVD players will work if the have their own drive board..so it...
  7. Kris

Question Wii mini

I have read all about the Wii mini and not being able to function like the Wii, but has anyone just build a Wii mini into like a portable DVD player still playing disks on it? If the leds are close enough you should be able to play games with the Wii mini in your lap? I don't know for sure but I...
  8. Kris

What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

Just wondering what games everyone has been playing???? I'm stuck on BotW lol
  9. Kris

How many?

I posted earlier about working on some broken boards trying to get some skills down..I got overly excited and opened up my gba sp...after working with it and take it apart I went to solder some wires and I muffed stuff up..so I'm wondering how many things have people here messed up? Maybe I...
  10. Kris

NEW!!! Thank you everyone

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums and I am just wanting to say thank you to everyone who participates in here. I am getting super involved trying to learn everything I can before my first MOD. What I have been doing is practicing my soldering skills on a junk board. I tore apart my sons old...