Search results

1. Notjohnny

Board scan PS2 SCPH-77004 motherboard scan [WIP]

I'm working on scanning this ps2 that I had laying around, I don't have the component photo (so if someone has one and wants to colaborate with a high res image I would be very thankful). I only have a 1200dpi scanner, images are not as sharp as I would like. Also, sorry for all the flux gunk...
  2. Notjohnny

PS2 alternative to RPi game loading

Sometime ago I found some cheap "mini 3G/4G router", the price of them ranges from 4 to 7€. Mine died after a short while (I think that I broke it while I was tinkering with it) but on some sites people have been using them and the seem to be a reliable solution. If someone wants to try feel...
  3. Notjohnny

Worklog PS2 portable (not named yet)

Hi, I'm planning on building a PS2 portable out of (mostly) recycled parts the updates of the worklog will be once a week or once every two weeks since I don't have much time. I have in mind this: -10.1" screen from an old tablet (16:10 ratio and 1280x800 resolution). -Batteries resourced from...
  4. Notjohnny

Solved Ps2 Slim not powering up

I have a ps2 Slim SCPH-77004, I'm doing a portable (I know It isn't the best model to portabilize but it was the only one I could get) the problem is that I have power light but pressing the power/reset button doesn't do anything. I changed the button and still doing nothing, after that I tested...