Search results

1. SON4

Question Controller-port not working

Hey, me again :) The problem seems to be R39, I bridged it and it seems to be fine. I am now waiting for a replacement
  2. SON4

Here more Details on the Port 3 issues. C157 seems to be the Problem, right? I am still not sure If that is the Problem for all other Ports (especially Port 1)
  3. SON4

Update: Some issue is going on with the player 3 and 4 ports. I Have no clue if that is related to anything. But I only measured 1.3V on Player 3 Data Pin . I also measure 1.3V on the Player 3 Data Pin on the PIF Chip. 3.3V for all other Ports. I then measured D5 Pin 4 and 5 to the Data pins...
  4. SON4

Like this?
  5. SON4

Additional Info: 3.3V is fine on Pin 1 (every port)
  6. SON4

Thank you. Here are some pictures, If you need a detailed picture of something, please let me know.
  7. SON4

Hi, I am kinda new to N64 modding/repairing and I ran into a strange issue. Backstory, in case it is somehow relevant: I got a not working NTSC-J N64 that hat no image, after further inspection (and a lot of help from my younger brother) I noticed that the voltage regulator (U13 12 to 5v) got...
  8. SON4

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Thank you! I will as soon as I can, right now I have "insufficient privileges to post threads here", because I am missing a member banner or something. Wont take too long I guess
  9. SON4

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, my name is Markus and I am here because I need help with a broken Nintendo 64.