Search results

1. Jmoney

Composite is working but VGA is not

Hey there! Earlier in the build I skipped the VGA wiring step just to get everything else together and make sure buttons/audio were working. Everything was working great so I disassembled it again to get the VGA hooked up. After getting that wiring complete (see attached photos), the unit now...
  2. Jmoney

What is the purpose of switching to VGA?

Probably a noob question, but Step 15 in the guide (https://manual.bitbuilt.net/step/switching-to-vga/15/) is confusing to me because my screen is working and I can load a game from RV loader. So in my eyes everything having to do with video is already complete.. Is this step just for if you...
  3. Jmoney

G-boy rev 3 Screen flickers on then off

Hello, I'm at the end of step 13 in the guide (Testing the trim) and having an issue with the screen. When I boot the unit on, the screen lights up for half a second then shuts off. When I hook up the controller board to the screen and press the source button, I get another (even shorter)...
  4. Jmoney

G-boy Rev 3 Board Trim Too Deep?

Hey there! I'm finally getting around to putting together the G-boy and am a little worried I trimmed the Wii board too far. In the attached image, the red outline shows the OMGWTF trim with the blue line showing what I did on the top side. I went straight through the center of the 3 "DA_"...