Search results

1. raggaro5

Question Removed LD0 how screwed am i

thanks for the quick response, I'll wait on crazyG
  2. raggaro5

hey I'm not sure I'll confirm when the one I ordered arrives but I think the ldo is here on mouser https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/595-TPS75718KTTR
  3. raggaro5

Question Blue Driver Board Pinouts

word for some reason my pcb blank at the back, grateful for this
  4. raggaro5

Question Blue Driver Board Pinouts

Hey Guys, Noob question but I've wired up VGA to the Wii but don't know exactly which pins on the blue board from 4layertech to solder the vga to and in what order. I've tried googling the mb and I know which is vga but still not sure the layout.
  5. raggaro5

bet I most def need one and one of those video control boards u have too bro
  6. raggaro5

Dremel
  7. raggaro5

Hey Guys any help is appreciated, i was doing the trimming guide and did everything including removing the LD0 and the u10 relocation, then while wiring up i noticed the pms lite needs the ld0 and doesnt even need the u10 relocation so i ended wasting time there as well, what do i do now that...
  8. raggaro5

Ashida Wii Portable

thanks wesk I'll throw the pics of each step in my worklog for future noobs
  9. raggaro5

Ashida Wii Portable

Hey Wesk great design and portable, def building one, I got everything from the BOM, working on the pcbs and stuff from the 4layer info but was wondering if there's a build guide in the similar fashion to the gboy where there's no guessing game of the soldering? I'm currently using the trim...
  10. raggaro5

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

thanks so much this forum is awesome
  11. raggaro5

Worklog YACC Ashida Worklog/Help/Hopefully Guide for Newbies

Building my first portable and the Ashida build stuck out, printed the case and the internal will post images if they look decent lol after my horrible spray job. Got everything from the BOM except the U-Amp 2 and the PMS 2/Lite (waiting on these to be back in stock), bought the RVL-AMP instead...
  12. raggaro5

Solved Ashida troubleshooting

sorry first time posting cant yet create a thread
  13. raggaro5

Solved Ashida troubleshooting

Is it possible to use the rvl amp instead of the u amp 2 for sound? in the ashida build
  14. raggaro5

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey Guys new to the portable scene was wondering if anyone knows how to use the rvl-amp in an ashida build instead of an u-amp 2