Search results

1. AlgothAybara

Guide RVLoader USB Compatibility Database

Have you tried each capacity? Or is there a capacity you usually use that works best? I'm trying to use a 256GB one and I've been having all sorts of issues. Edit: Looks like the Ultra Fit is not recommended by a number of people in the community. You must have been very lucky with the drives...
  2. AlgothAybara

RVLoader v2.0

Here is the name of the product on Amazon: Kingston MobileLite Plus USB 3.2 microSDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card Reader (MLPM) And here's the link: www.amazon.com/dp/B085P5FDXQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details I am not entirely sure about the MicroSD card's full, official name. It is a SanDisk...
  3. AlgothAybara

RVLoader v2.0

I guess this is the place to report MicroSD card readers that are not compatible. From the past 2 hours of troubleshooting, I can confidently say that the official predecessor for the Kingston fcr-mrg2 is not compatible with the Wii's USB reader. It's model is listed below in full. It has issues...
  4. AlgothAybara

RVLoader v2.0

This is embarrassing, but I'm using an Onn 32 GB 3.0 USB. Theoretically, it should support up to USB 3.0 speeds, but that is dependent on the components in the drive. It can load GC games in Nintendont though. Do GC games have a slower read speed than Wii games? I did order the last Kingston...
  5. AlgothAybara

RVLoader v2.0

For some reason, RVLoader is ignoring my saved game configs and not loading my Wii games. For context, I have an uncut, Rev 04 Wii that I recently acquired. I managed to install RVLoader without any issues. I have not loaded any GC games on my USB stick yet, but I do plan to in the near future...
  6. AlgothAybara

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I'm Algoth Aybara, long time stalker and first time poster on the site. I've been asking a number of questions on the discord lately though. Going to school for software engineering and I just started a minor in electrical engineering. While I have experience on the software side of...