Search results

1. Question Wii USB Port issues

Alright, then I'll pick up a Y cable soon.
  2. Question Wii USB Port issues

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll do just that (the latter) with an externally powered USB hub of some kind. Here's hoping.
  3. Question Wii USB Port issues

Dang... no chance it might be a power rail related issue?
  4. Question Wii USB Port issues

I'm not using any drives currently. I'm using the Wiispeak microphone and the ethernet adapter, but currently only the ethernet adapter is plugged in, and yes, it's still intermittently turning off the device. It doesn't matter if I'm playing or not, as it fails even when in the base Wii menu...
  5. Question Wii USB Port issues

Alright I've been doing some work on my Wii and have recapped it's video to get a nice big bright image as well as repaired the optical drive (which... I'd rather not get into... frustrations were had). But, there's one remaining issue I've yet to repair on my Adam Whii. My USB ports appear to...
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I've been looking for some time for technical repair details for the Wii and this is the best place I've found. I'm not looking to portabalize my Wii but this has already proven a good resource for working out repairs to it. In particular, I've already managed to replace caps to get my video...