Search results

1. Hili's TinyTendo

Yes I harvested the MMC1 from a japanese Dr. Mario cartridge and the MMC3 chip from a japanese Final Fantasy 3 cartridge. They relatively cheap and easy to get. You still have to sand down the MMC1 because it won't fit in the shell. As for the RAM and ROM chips: I ordered the parts from the BOM...
  2. Hili's TinyTendo

Do you mean the MMC chips or the ROM/RAM chips?
  3. N64HH V2

Thank you, I really appreciate your work.
  4. Hili's TinyTendo

I attached the TNY-SEROM gerber files to my first post.
  5. Hili's TinyTendo

No unfortunatly not first try but I bought some cheap Famicom boards from Japan, so I had some in spare. What worked best for me, I first sanded the chip down until I saw the die but not the traces yet. Then I cut the chip approximately to the size I need and did the rest by hand. Finally I...
  6. Hili's TinyTendo

I just wanted to show some pictures of my TinyTendo that I have built over the last couple of months. The hardest part of the TinyTendo is of course cutting and sanding the CPU/PPU to a size of 10x10mm. Here are some pictures of the CPU and PPU before and after I sanded them down: After...
  7. N64HH V2

Thank you @Nicholas298 Is there an alternative for the CS2300CP-CZZ that is used for the 64AMP from @Gman? It seems this chip is EOL.
  8. N64HH V2

Which tactile buttons did you use?
  9. Guide Wii Trim Resistances

I did another trim. This time I got a very low reading on 1.15v to GND but it is working. If someone has similar resistances, it can still work.
  10. Ashida Wii Portable

Fits like a glove. Big thanks to @Wesk for updating the shell for the Noctua fan.
  11. Guide Wii Trim Resistances

I wanna share my measurements for my working trim.
  12. Ashida Wii Portable

It worked thank you very much for your help.
  13. Ashida Wii Portable

Ok thank you I will try that.
  14. Ashida Wii Portable

Hi, I ordered the display and driver board from 4layertech and it's working great but the image is not centered. How can I auto adjust the image?