Search results

1. makerofwarmbread

Solved Building A Wii Handheld.

Yeah I figured that. Gonna need to see if I can my IT class to pay for some parts. That or wait for summer when I can start working again. I think imma still design something to the T so I know what I need. This is going to be my first build so hopefully I can cobble something together.
  2. makerofwarmbread

My only problem is getting parts. I'm buying a wii for 5 bucks from a friend who has it in storage. But other than that im flat broke.
  3. makerofwarmbread

That looks amazing. I think thats what im gonna go for but maybe a little sleeker and a diffrent design for the fire thing.
  4. makerofwarmbread

This looks god awful but its my plan lmao. Just a Gboy with a wavebird or modified gamecube controller on the bottom. I am insane I am aware.
  5. makerofwarmbread

Hey, Thank you so much for sending this. I completely forgot about Fusion 360 and your part list is awesome.
  6. makerofwarmbread

I kind of did that. I really love the way the form factor of the Gboy holds but the Ashida is gamecube controllers i think i might go for some abomination like a screen on top of a wavebrid. I think it would look a little funny but might work. Thanks for the advise.
  7. makerofwarmbread

Hey Yall, I'm currently trying to come up with a handheld wii design of my own. I have a list of stuff I'm going to need but I have no idea where to start. I have some ideas for case design and im working on a 3d model right now. I know im going to need some parts but I have no idea where to...
  8. makerofwarmbread

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Bonjour(i'm not french please dont hurt me), Long time lurker. Made an account because I finaly wanted to build a wii portable then found the gboy then found out the kits are no longer for sale so imma try to take on the task of designing and building one myself.
  9. makerofwarmbread

LEGO G BOY

This seems like a awesome idea if your into gluing legos. Just build a case around your projects.