Search results

1. Syth

Ps2boy

Wow this is cool! My most coveted system I want to make a portable would be a PS2. ^_^
  2. Syth

RVLoader

Ok I did some messing around and for anyone with the same issue I went and grabbed the version 1.5 of RVLoader instead of 1.6 and it worked. I am now moving on to board trimming. I am building an Ashida.
  3. Syth

RVLoader

Hey all! ^_^ I am trying to install RVLoader but i am having issues. I have been using the Kingston SD reader with a Sandisk micro sd card in it and was able to install the USBLoader app on the homebrew channel but RV does not show as an option. I also tried using a Sandisk flash drive but same...
  4. Syth

Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

Hello all, did this ever get resolved because i am having the same issue. I used a couple different USB drives (at least one of which i think was on the compatible list) and tried my kingston SD card reader with a sandisk micro sd in it. I've tried reading as much as i can on the forum about...
  5. Syth

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello all! I have been researching this scene for a while now and am finally starting off on my own handheld system! I can't wait!