Search results

1. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

Cousin's older brother. he wanted to diffuse the situation or call us stupid for getting into this mess or something idk. but he hasn't done anything so whatever.
  2. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

Okay fine if this were an alt account then that would be against the rules but the rules also say that repeat offenders will be temp banned for breaking rule 1. I only posted one thing you could say broke that rule. Anyways I messaged GingerofOz trying to prove these are different accounts so...
  3. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

okay
  4. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

bruhh I swear on my mothers grave that me and TOOMUCHDOG are different people. also why cant you just unban him. even if i was him nothing i said was that bad. Look im sorry @GingerOfOz for being a dick. but I promise that had nothing to do with the other guy
  5. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

look I know it sounds fake asf. At this point i dont even care if you unban TOOMUCHDOG but i am telling the 100% truth. Plus you guys probably don't get a lot of drama here. let's be honest you guys had fun messing with me.
  6. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

Hey this isn’t THEREALTOOMUCHDOG. He is my cousin please unban him. I was pissed that I messed up my cut. Just don’t ban him. He is actually trying to mod his wii. Please I can prove that it’s not him.
  7. ILoveGingerofOz

cut too deep?

@GingerOfOz, you think that he doesn't know about the guidelines? he just messed up! Also the intro to your ps2 eclipse video is awful.