Search results

1. WolfSquatch

Worklog PiR8_BTY's N64 Portable Control Deck (N64HH)

Very hot. Congratulations
  2. WolfSquatch

Short stack heatsink group buy

Add me to that list please, for one
  3. WolfSquatch

Question How to desolder components on wii motherboard?

Have you tried adding flux to your desoldering wick? Works pretty well when I do it that way I've never had any luck with any solder sucker.
  4. WolfSquatch

Question concerning fujiflex

I had this problem while wiring VGA, it is probably one of your R G or B wires, I had to rewire them several times to get it to work. Another thing that I feel like it may have been for me was reseating the LCD ribbon cable. Just something to try
  5. WolfSquatch

Thomii MK1 (codename KillerWhale)

Amazing build, do you have plans to open source it? I love the classic controller look
  6. WolfSquatch

Release Small module

Is this a Wii motherboard redesign?
  7. WolfSquatch

A basic homebrewed bartop cab

This looks awesome! I've always wanted to build a cabinet, really don't have the woodworking tools but I can change that after seeing this
  8. WolfSquatch

Solved Stuck in USB screen

Just from what I can see there is a few things you may want to check, 1. That's a pretty long data line try to shorten it and see if that helps. 2. On the Wii side of the data lines the wires are soldered on top of the vias, you should insert them into the vias while soldering them. 3. Idk if...
  9. WolfSquatch

Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii

Cutting edge with a build guide? Amazing work! I love it
  10. WolfSquatch

N64HHv2: Silver-Undervolt and MGC-Green Editions

Awesome builds! All the internal shots are helpful for those of us just not jumping into this design
  11. WolfSquatch

Hili's TinyTendo

Wow I really need to get working on mine this looks incredible, great job!
  12. WolfSquatch

Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

There have been a few handhelds that were Zelda themed. None that I can think of that were BOTW themed but a Sheika slate portable does sound cool I say go for it!
  13. WolfSquatch

Worklog Unnamed Xbox Portable

He's probably saying red would get banned by Microsoft which isn't true.
  14. WolfSquatch

Wolfs Gray G-Boy

Hey everyone I finally got around to doing a Wii portable, this turned out pretty good and it was a lot easier than I initially thought it would be! I had a few issues during assembly but fixed them all, the biggest of which was simply USB Compatibility, I owe that fix to the great folks...
  15. WolfSquatch

RVLoader v2.0

Definitely your saves at least
  16. WolfSquatch

Worklog My First G-Boy

It looks so clean I love it!
  17. WolfSquatch

RVLoader v2.0

What USB drive are you using? It could also be that.
  18. WolfSquatch

RVLoader v2.0

My Bluetooth relocation does the same. It actually works but from what I've read sometimes the Wii menu doesn't like VGA. I know it works though because I can hear the sounds of the Wii menu and controls work, wiimote connected etc.
  19. WolfSquatch

RVLoader v2.0

Thank you so much Aurelio! Amazing work as always.
  20. WolfSquatch

Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2

Nice board bend! Looks great I can't wait to see more of these.