Search results

1. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

Oh alright, thanks.
  2. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

They all come wrapped as shown in the picture i have attatched, its hard to spot from the top but it is there. Also yes i do infact test every individual cell before shipping and if your wondering how, i just use a multimeter. The markup might sound really unreasonable but if i sold it for any...
  3. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

Is this what unmarked panasonic cells look like? Lol
  4. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

Reliability, & longevity + the brand name ig. Could be viewed as a collector's item as well.
  5. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

Battery specifications: Model : Tesla 2170 Dimensions : 21mm x 70mm Compacity : 4800mah Weight : 69 grams (nice i know) Each battery is extracted from a tesla battery module as shown in the image, its a crap ton of manual labor as first off i have to pop off every single battery with PLASTIC...
  6. birbpal

Question Should i make my portable emulated or let it have a real motherboard.

So its not worth going for it?
  7. birbpal

In that case could i just use usb loader gx to load wiimmfi
  8. birbpal

The thing is that i want to play mario kart online, does rvloader allow that?
  9. birbpal

I have a question, how do i make the wii pointer controlled by a joycon
  10. birbpal

I made a wii dpad accurate model incase anyone needs it. Edit i just made a ps3 button 3d model and also a rough wiimote motherboard
  11. birbpal

I took out a wiimote motherboard, im going to try to practice on it. Cause for later results i dont want a broken wiimote.
  12. birbpal

I just took apart a broken wii remote and a broken ps3 controller, so i got my dpad and buttons the analog sticks were broken tho so im not using those. Tomorrow im probably gonna 3d model the buttons and dpad and the membrane pads but yeah good progress ig?
  13. birbpal

"you could just hide some contacts like in the switch controller that connects the nunchuck to the wiimote inside the case and connect the wiimote with the wii by bluetooth", thats what i had in mind, i wasnt sure if it was going to work but now i got a idea :)
  14. birbpal

All my eyes are pointed towards emulated for now, but i do have a question. If i used a emulated wii would i get audio glitches and stuff like that in games like super mario galaxy 1/2.
  15. birbpal

Yeah i know, im switching some stuff up. Im wondering do i need a dpad or is a joycon good enough, the games im going to play are like, gnomz, mario kart, nsmbw, and some more that ill find along the way. Also does it have to be gamecube controllers or is there anyway i could use normal wii...
  16. birbpal

Also im not sure if i should have deattachable controller. This is my first project and im wondering if its too much, or is it more simple than i think.
  17. birbpal

What do you mean by a pirated controller, is there a difference?
  18. birbpal

Worklog Wiintendo switch my first portable.

Nevermind i got it, thanks for the advice
  19. birbpal

Free trial?
  20. birbpal

So I started like last week, I've been thinking of ideas and stuff to do. But I'm really gonna need some help, I have a image of a concept (still not sure about the colors). But i do have a question, what 2d cad software do i use to design my wiintendo switch (smth free cause im broke). Or just...