Search results

1. Worklog making of my first wii portable

ok so I would like if this portable could be funtastic colour so does anyone you know where I could get that custom 3d printed and shipped to me in Australia?
  2. Worklog making of my first wii portable

STONED EDGE?!?!?! i am big fan. LOOOOOOOOOVE the wiispii bro
  3. Worklog making of my first wii portable

YH but I live in australia. do they even do AUD?
  4. Worklog making of my first wii portable

I already have spent 60$ on this project i am ging back to the electronics store in a week as i only got batteries, a usb stick, sauturing kit and sauter. just one question though. build a Louii, g Wii or a Ashida
  5. Worklog making of my first wii portable

Guys I need help. I recently picked up a sauturing iron, to build my first Wii portable. but I have problems. I softmodded the Wii I am working on and picked up a usb. but I don't know what to build. should I build a Ashida? should I build a wiispii? let me know you're suggestions. (And I also...
  6. Worklog My first portable

HELL YES dude this is sick
  7. Worklog My first portable

that's okay as I just want to see GTA San Andreas working on this thing.
  8. Worklog My first portable

good job! being a portablizer can be easy as long as you study hard and work hard for the money. can you show a vid of it working?
  9. Discussion ps3 portable

I am making a ps3 portable sometime next week here (2) DJRexZilla - YouTube that's battery life is somewhat good. if you guys even want ill show a complete trimming guide and where to get your power sources. bottom line: its not impossible. and its a handheld.