Search results

1. JOSHTIME

Worklog Windows PC stick inside Gameboy shell

Alright, here's the model. I expect to let the individual components float around the top of the rear case. I will most likely use some hot glue. Look at that backside! The fan ventilation holes go straight over the hands! Well, at least that's the exhaust and not the fan intake, which is the...
  2. JOSHTIME

I have just received every component except the USB splitter (thanks, tinkerBOY Ebay). I don't know if I can bring myself to dissect the Gameboy, though. After opening it up and inspecting the damages, I confirmed the screen and speaker did not work. For $40, I'd say the overall condition was...
  3. JOSHTIME

I know it's been done before. I know I need to finish my summer contest entry. And I know this is strikingly similar to my summer contest entry! However, what would be real cool other than a Windows computer inside the Gameboy form factor? While working on the SNES x86, I gained much insight...
  4. JOSHTIME

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] The x86 SNES

My first DIY handheld and introduction to BitBuilt - An Intel Celeron x86 PC stick crammed into a handheld form factor! You may be wondering why I've renamed it to the x86 SNES: it uses a SNES controller for its controls and I'm bad at naming things. I have started on May 8th and finished my...
  5. JOSHTIME

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

I can't wait to see the next absolutely inconceivable thing actually completed! I'm IN