Search results

1. Bayou

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

After an extended period of studying relevant knowledge here, I decided to proceed with the OMGWTF trim, and it was successful! However, subsequent attempts to further reduce the size led to the demise of the Wii. The CPU and GPU heat up when powered on, but there is no video output. After...
  2. Bayou

Question Can anyone advise on how to repair WiiPMS when it malfunctions due to erroneous actions?

Happy New Year, friends! I've encountered a difficulty. As a first-time attempt at modifying the Wii and lacking experience, I used GMAN's PMS system to power the Wii. It worked fine initially. However, after I connected the charger, the LED light went out (due to my oversight, I mistakenly...
  3. Bayou

Hey friends, I'd like to ask for recommendations on screens with VGA input that are around 2.8 inches to 3.0 inches.

Hey friends, I'd like to ask for recommendations on screens with VGA input that are around 2.8 inches to 3.0 inches. I have a 3.5-inch 4:3 IPS screen, but it's a bit too large for me. I've been searching online for a while, and there are many screens around 2.8 inches, but it seems that they...
  4. Bayou

Question Friends, I'd like to ask why the Wii can only be connected for AV video output and not VGA output?

I've learned a lot here and decided to try making a portable Wii. From installing RVLoader to testing resistors everywhere, everything went smoothly until I encountered an issue with my 3.5-inch 640*480 screen. I wired it up, but couldn't get the screen to light up in VGA mode. I've tested the...