Search results

1. ArliissonxD

Worklog Xbox Mini Case

2. ArliissonxD

Model GBA Console Scan

very good . I'll be waiting because I have a plan to put those TECTOY br inside a SEGA NOMAD case, similar to what I'm doing with the Game Gear, and I'll be documenting it to put on the website <3
  3. ArliissonxD

Model GBA Console Scan

good worker master <3 In the future I intend to make a print of this GBA model in transparent ABS, by the way... were you able to scan the Sega Nomad? I would really like to do a portable MEGA DRIVE project using a scan (replica)
  4. ArliissonxD

Model Sega Game Gear Console Scan

Hello to all friends who want to download the file, well... I already did it, but my printer is 200x200 so I had to split the files and as I used ABS I had some problems but the scan is still perfect, as always great work by our friend wesker.. so I'm recording this 3D printing and thanking my...
  5. ArliissonxD

Model Gamecube GBA Player Scan

Hello my friends greetings here from Brazil... friends follow the model I made using the scan of our dear friend Wesk.. once again congratulations on the work, looking forward to the SEGA NOMAD model.. hehehehehe opa meus amigos saudações aqui do Brasil ... aos amigos seguem o modelo que fiz...