Search results

1. Worklog Making A very Simple Wii Portable :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! But does it really do the job when it comes to battery's? I love the Idea of this and it's something I will buy. I've got some regulators here too so if it doesn't handle charging then I will use this for power and a separate board specifically for charging. If it does...
  2. Worklog Making A very Simple Wii Portable :)

So, what am I to do? The RVL PMS Lite is just out of my budget. Can you please let me know if there are any cheap alternatives please let me know as I've already spent so much money on this project :(
  3. Worklog Making A very Simple Wii Portable :)

Hi My name is Declan and I am making a Wii Portable. But I would like some help on the way. I dont have a name but if you guys got any ideas let me know. So basically its a Wii Trimmed With my own Trim where It keeps the stock regulators and stuff required to boot the board when in RVLoader. I...
  4. Worklog G - Wii First portable worklog

Heya Guys Of BitBuilt. I have Decided to make a G - Wii but not in the way you think. See what I'm doing here is I will Buy every other PCB From 4 Layer Technologies aside from the Wii PMS. There are a couple reasons for this. one of the reasons would be how expensive the Wii PMS is, a second...
  5. Worklog First Wii Portable: the WiiBoy Color originally made by GingerofOz

Thanks for the reccomendations I might make a g wii. Actually you know what, I will just make a g wii
  6. Worklog First Wii Portable: the WiiBoy Color originally made by GingerofOz

Okay, in that case I'll just make a g boy
  7. Worklog First Wii Portable: the WiiBoy Color originally made by GingerofOz

i know i need to use some pcb boards from PCB way i just dont know where to get the files for em
  8. Worklog First Wii Portable: the WiiBoy Color originally made by GingerofOz

so, you guys are amazing portablizing my childhood consoles and all that but ive grew to be so invested that I decided to build one myself. Yes before anyone asks i know this particular one (The WiiBoy color) is not a very easy beginers project, but i like the form factor and the way its...
  9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I meant worklog, auto correct
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello!!! I am 15 years old and I am currently learning how to make my first wii portable!!! After that it's PS2 time. I am a long time member of five years in the retro emulation scene and I love retro gaming. Making a workload in just a sec!!