Search results

1. Hoppymeal

G-Boy PCB Files?

quick question, a while back when they put the upgraded g-boy case on the forums, is that a remake that fits all the new parts?
  2. Hoppymeal

Wii portable questions and sort of worklog?

ok so I'm using tinkercad to design the case. are there any videos you guys recommend to learn how to make a case and like screwmounts and all the other stuff
  3. Hoppymeal

quick question, is blender a good resource to make cases in?
  4. Hoppymeal

Worklog My First G-Boy

are there any open source files of the pcbs used in the g-boy. mostly the controller boards.
  5. Hoppymeal

i will post more later
  6. Hoppymeal

okay here are a few of my questions, what is a good free or cheap 3d modeling program I could use to learn how to 3d model and make a case. how could I learn to design custom pcbs for my wii portable. what are some good quality tools I need to build a wii portable. how do i learn where to wire...
  7. Hoppymeal

recently ive have had a lot of interest in building a Wii portable. the problem is i need to learn alot about everything before i can. by the end of this i want to be able to make a full wii portable without having to ask a billion questions and to also have a wii portable i can use and play...
  8. Hoppymeal

The Louii

i was wondering, do you have a link to the eyoyo screen you used for the waker of wiind, I would like to use it for my portable.
  9. Hoppymeal

Modern Piiwii Pocket

o my gosh thanks
  10. Hoppymeal

Worklog Modernish PiiWii Pocket

does anybody know like a step by step guide to make a wii portable
  11. Hoppymeal

Modern Piiwii Pocket

does anybody know like a step by step guide to make a wii portable
  12. Hoppymeal

Modern Piiwii Pocket

this is so cool i wish i could build something like that
  13. Hoppymeal

WiiVision

hi i was wondering if you know any way i can get the case files for a wiivision i really like the design and i would like to make my own